Home > News > Content
Men's Casual Jacket with Hood, Fashion Clothing
Jan 03, 2017
Basic Info
  • Gender: Men

  • Length: Normal

  • Washing Technics: Gament Washing

  • Specification: SGS

  • HS Code: 6201990091

  • Material: Cotton

  • Season: Winter

  • Package: 1per/Ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Polybag

  • Origin: Hebei, China

Product Description
Men's Casual Jacket with Hood, Fashion clothing
New Produced Autumn/winter Men's jacket, cotton jacket, hoody jacket, winter jacket, padded jacket, down jacket etc. Competitive price, Fast shipping, 100% honest supplier.

We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we can also product according to your's request. Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us. We never provide inferior quality products.

Features:
1) Men's Casual Jacket with Hood, Fashion clothing (J12C13)
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

FOB price:
Range of Price: FOB US $ 14.25-14.8/ Piece accroding to Fabric
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port: Tianjin
MOQ:
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C: 2000 PCS/color/style

Payment terms
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leading time
1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,

Production procedure:
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering

Why choose us:
1. We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling department.
2. High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our policy.
3. Our main markets are high end markets, South Arican, Europe and America etc, we are confident about our quality.
4. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24 hours.
5. OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on design and be put into production.
6. The same style but low price jeans are available
7. Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design and some current models
8. Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private information
9. Delievery by air or ship as your request.
10. We can do any kinds of fitting /washing/size according to customers requirement
11. We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to support our production both for quality and lead time.
12. Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our customers' requirement.
13. We have 10 years experience for OEM/ODM orders and international business for men's, women's & children's wear.
14. If you want to get more information about our products and detailed, pls do feel free contact to us, we are pleased to supply you with our professional service and superior quantity of products at competive price.
15. You can also send your own design to us. With 8 years successful OEM experience, we would like to make your own pants for you.
16. Give kind and warm service to each customer, consider everything for customer, and try our best to achieve every customer's requirements.
17. We always hope can coorperate with you sincerely, we will do our best to give you the best.